**Registration closed: full capacity**
Music: Blended Worship led by Renee Cooper and Nathan Fry
Series: It’s a Wonderful Life
When: 5 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 24. Other options: 6:30 p.m. Dec. 23 and 3 p.m. Dec. 24.
Who: All ages encouraged, but no youth programming at this time.
How do I register? Click on the registration button below. Registration opens Monday, Nov. 30.
Streaming: We will livestream all three Christmas Eve services on our website, Facebook and YouTube. You can also access them on-demand after the livestream through our website or app.
Guidelines (Phase 1):
- Registration for Christmas Eve services will close at 11:59 p.m. the day before service. If you are unable to register online, call the church office at 815-877-7046 from 9 a.m.–4 p.m. Monday–Friday for assistance. No office assistance available on Saturdays and Sundays.
- All ages are encouraged to attend, but there will be no other activities or ministries provided during the worship service until Phase 3.
- We will follow CDC guidelines for face coverings and social distancing. Face coverings will be required at all times while in the building.
- Enter and exit the building through the main entrance adjacent to the south parking lot. All other entrances will be closed.
- A household can sit together with three empty seats between them and the next household. There will be two empty rows between each occupied row. Seat yourself by starting with the first open spot near the front moving back.
- The balcony will be opened if needed. The overflow rooms on the main floor will not be used, because of ventilation issues.
- Offerings will be received online, by texting, mail, or dropped into a provided container on the way out of the worship service.
- Attendees should dismiss starting with the rear seats and moving forward. Please do not congregate in the lobby or halls.
- Restroom will be open with only two people allowed at a time.