- This event has passed.
Registration Closed: Prayer on the Lawn
June 24 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
**Registration closed for June 24 event. Registration opens on Monday for July 1 event.**
This is a small, corporate prayer service facilitated by one of our pastors with worship music led by Renee Cooper and Nathan Fry.
When: 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 24
Where: Summerwood (lawn and seats) on our church grounds (church building still closed)
Who: All ages, limited to 150 pre-registered people
- We will sit on the lawn or in Summerwood seats, in groups of 10 or fewer from same household. The lawn will be marked with spray paint in 8-foot circles with 8 feet between all circles. You also may bring lawn chairs and/or a blanket to sit on.
- Social distancing is required. Masks are optional.
- Everyone must enter through the main Summerwood entrance. An accessible entrance will be open for those with special mobility needs.
- Summerwood restrooms will be available. Limit one person at a time.
- No childcare will be available. Children must remain seated with their families.
- No food and drink. Water bottles are allowed.
- No physical contact such as handshakes, hugs, fist bumps, etc.
- The event will be canceled if inclement weather occurs. Notification will go out by email and on our website. If unexpected weather occurs during the event, attendees will need to exit immediately.
**If you successfully registered last week, please wait until Wednesday, June 24 to try registering for this event, so others have a chance.**
REGISTRATION CLOSED VIEW SONG LYRICS