Moments In Time
Life Group Questions:
- Did you make any New Year’s resolutions this year?
- What was your favorite moment with your family and friends over this holiday season?
- Pastor Chuck asked us, “How much of what you did this past year, will you be able to take into eternity?” How would you answer that?
- How did 2017 help you move closer to the purpose for which Christ saved you? What did He ask of you?
- How will you invest in the kingdom this coming year? Take some time to reflect on that and share it with the group.
- How can we pray for you?
Sermon Notes and Scripture:
- Leave the past in the past. (Phil.3:8, 9)
- Choose to live each present moment in obedience to Christ. (Phil.3:10, 11)
- Focus each moment on the ultimate goal. (Phil.3:12-14)
- I receive the forgiveness of the Lord where I have failed in the past and I act in faith, believing He has cleansed me.
- I commit my life race to the Holy Spirit, asking Him to enable me to live each moment of 2018 in (obedience) submission to Him.